What information do we collect?
We at jamesgriley.com collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form, which may include your name, e-mail address, and other information relevant to your inquiry.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide when subscribing to our newsletter may be used to send you updates, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
Note: If you previously subscribed to our Newsletter, you may request your name and email address be removed by completing the form available under the UNSUBSCRIBE tab, available on the Right To Be Forgotten page.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please submit the form available under the PERSONAL DATA ACCESS tab, available on the Right To Be Forgotten page.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by requesting the removal of your personal data using the form available under the FORGET ME tab, available on the Right To Be Forgotten page.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please submit the form available under the RECERTIFICATION tab, available on the Right To Be Forgotten page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we week to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 2022-10-01.